Eclipse Vorto allows device manufacturers to easily describe device functionality and characteristics as Device Information Models and share & manage them in a central Vorto Repository. Vorto provides convenient SDKs for IoT Device Developers to easily integrate devices into IoT solutions.
Getting Started with Vorto
Check out a the Vorto Example Code that leverages Vorto Models and Vorto libraries.
Repository Plugin SDK
The Repository Plugin SDK helps you build and deploy various extensions to the Vorto Repository:
|Code Generator Plugin||Learn how to write your own generator and deploy and hook it into the Vorto Repository as a (micro) service||Read more|
|Importer Plugin||Importers convert device descriptions from other formats to the Vorto language. Learn how to write such an importer plugin and run and hook it into the Vorto Repository.||Read more|
- You want to chat with us ?
- You have problems with Vorto ? Open a GitHub issue
- Find out more about the project on our Vorto Homepage
- Reach out to our developers on our Discussion Forum
We favor Twitter for feature and tutorial news, because the nature of twitter allows for shorter and faster news. Also such a flood of information via Email would be considered spam. If you have suggestions on how and what news we should provide let us know in the issues.
Contribute to the Project
When you create a Pull Request, make sure:
- You have a valid CLA signed with Eclipse
- All your commits are signed off (git commit -s)
- Your commit message contains "Fixes #
<Github issue no>
- Target to merge your fix is development branch
- Your code fits the code style guidelines
The code style guidlines are taken from https://github.com/google/styleguide.