This repository is DEPRECATED - see https://github.com/KualiCo/rice for latest Kuali Rice code
Kuali Rice is an application development framework and middleware suite developed for and by the higher education community. Kuali Rice is being used by several Kuali universiy enterprise applications, for its build in eDocLite document routing, and as basis for custom applications.
More info about Kuali Rice at http://www.kuali.org/rice.
Where to find the official version?
End users can download Kuali Rice at http://www.kuali.org/download/rice
Developers can contribute to Kuali Rice at https://github.com/kuali/rice
- Issue tracking: https://jira.kuali.org/browse/KULRICE
- Technical help and discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org email list
Contributions are welcome. The Rice Project strives for a simple and quick contribution process. However, there are some specific requirements we need to enforce:
- Please report all security issues to email@example.com.
- It is recommended to contact the Kuali Rice development team before starting work on a pull request. Send the contribution proposal to the collaboration mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Kuali Rice team will evaluate the proposal, assign a Jira issue, and respond via email.
- Every contributor must have a Contributor License Agreement (CLA on File with Kuali). To submit the CLA:
- Create an account at http://kis.kuali.org/ (details: [Create a KIS account] (https://wiki.kuali.org/display/KULFOUND/Create+a+KIS+account)).
- Sign the [Contributor License Agreement] (https://docs.google.com/a/kuali.org/file/d/0B98dhdqKa_2hNzk5MzhhODgtYzM2Ni00MmUyLWFlYzYtNmJhMDdkZGM2MTI4/edit), scan and send it to email@example.com (details: [License Agreement Process (CLA / CCLA)] (https://wiki.kuali.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=313879878)).
- Create a separate pull request for each feature.
- Squash pull request into one commit (see [Squashing Change Log] (https://wiki.kuali.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=338976534#Git/GitHubWorkflow,PoliciesandUsage-1.4.5SquashingChangeLog)).
- Prefix each commit message with the Jira issue identifier (e.g. KULRICE-1234).
- Contributions should follow the [Policies and Standards] (https://wiki.kuali.org/display/KULRICE/Policies+and+Standards) of Kuali Rice.