Vue as a Meteor UI layer
This project is in beta.
- Simple example project
- Simple example project (Vue 2.x)
- Blaze example project 
- Routing example project
- Routing example project (vue 2.x)
- i18n example project
- Vuex example project
Currently supported and possible future features (in no particular order) are:
- Declarative subscriptions and meteor reactive data
Single-file components (.vue) with basic support of
- Instant Hot-reloading of components
<style>in .vue files
- Less official integration in .vue files
- Sass official integration in .vue files
- Stylus official integration in .vue files
<template>in .vue files
- Jade official integration in .vue file
<script>in .vue files
- Coffeescript official integration in .vue files
- Apollo client integration
- Easy routing with vue-router out-of-the-box integration & fast-render
- Easy localization with vue-i18n out-of-the-box integration, auto-detection, server-side injection and key-in-hand ui
- Easy state management with vuex integration
- Use Blaze templates in your vue app
- Typescript official integration in .vue files
- Server-side rendering (Vue 2.x)
Track the project progress here.
New project without blaze
See the simple example project.
New project with blaze
See the blaze example project.
Clone this repository and type in the project directory:
meteor npm install meteor
Declarative subscriptions and meteor reactive data
It allows you to write your components in this format with hot-reloading support.
Routing for Vue 1.x and Meteor using vue-router.
Routing for Vue 2.x and Meteor using vue-router.
Use apollo in your vue component!
Translate your app quickly and easily with vue-i18n.
Manage the state of your app with a centralized data store with vuex.
Use Blaze templates inside your vue components.
This project is very much a work-in-progress, so your help will be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to contribute by opening a PR or an issue (but check before if the topic already exists).
LICENCE ISC - Created by Guillaume CHAU (@Akryum)