The power of Meteor and the simplicity and eco-system of Angular
Documentation and Getting Started
- Official website
- Getting started tutorial
- Angular2 Example application (Final version of the tutorial)
- Angular1 Example application (Final version of the tutorial)
- Questions and help - Stack Overflow
- Join angular-meteor Office Hours
- Discussions - the Meteor Forum
- Report issues
- Change Log, updates and breaking changes
- Meteor Blog
- Official Meteor guide for best practices
- Awesome Meteor - Curated, community driven list of Meteor resources
- Starters - Angular2-Meteor Base, angular1-meteor Yeoman generator
- Track Roadmap here: angular-meteor milestones, Meteor issues related to Angular
- Angular Meteor Stickers
Go to the official docs
If you are new to Angular2 and/or Meteor but want to learn them quickly, please check out our 23-steps Angular2-Meteor tutorial.
Quick Start Using Angular2-Meteor
$ meteor create --example angular2-boilerplate myApp $ cd myApp $ meteor npm install
Alternatively, use your web browser to access the link: https://github.com/Urigo/angular2-meteor-base Download the template application, and unzip the files inside.
Please read the contributing instructions at the contributing page.
This project started as ngMeteor, a pre-0.9 meteorite package. Since then a lot has changed but that was the main base.
Also, a lot of features were inspired by @superchris's angular-meteor fork of ngMeteor