BGFX wrapper for the nim programming language.
- This needs to be beta tested.
- This package is missing some convenience methods and objects that might be found in other libs.
- All types and functions are availible but are mapped to match the C equivalents and may work.
- Constants and preproccesor functions from C have been ported but should work as excpected (see bgfx/constaints.nim)
- Should work on all platforms provided that the .dll, .so, or .dylib is availible with your program
- Because the bgfx library was programmed with specific integer types in mind (i.e. uint8/16/32/64_t);
- You have to be incredibley specific because of nims type system (42'u16, 100'i32)
- You should take care that the bit flags do what you want
- Convenience functions and objects are being made to mitigate this issue concisely.
- There might be a incompatibility with nims garbage collection system.
- Try not to pass references to bgfx (Untested and avoided until a later date)
- Pointers should be okay but the functions that use them may not have been fully tested to check to see if they work as expected.
- This package does not include nim examples(yet), because of that you might have to consult the bgfx documentation and C bgfx examples.
- I'm going to have my project (that uses nim-bgfx) available on github for reference... soon.
- This package has the same license as bgfx... for your information.
- You are free to send improvements but you should;
- Make sure it matches how things operate on the C++ or C of the library.
- Make sure that the code is readable.
- Note that there is no need to include documentation. (Unless it is necessary)
- Make sure it works on the latest stable version of nim.