Boldr is a modern content management framework.
Table of Contents
- Current Features
- Technology Stack
- Getting Started
- GraphQL API
- Rich Text Editor / WYSIWYG
- Server side rendering
- Authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Content tagging - Easily relate content to similar topics
- Drag and drop file uploading
- User management with basic role based access control (major expansion of capabilities planned for a later date)
- Basic user and author profiles.
- Redis caching
- Command line interface - Quick and easy project bootstrapping
Development Disclaimer: At the moment, Boldr is in active development. Meaning there might be the occasional breaking change or architectural adjustments.
Step 1 First get the files to your machine.
git clone email@example.com:strues/boldr.git <DIR_NAME> cd <DIR_NAME> yarn
This will install all of the packages using lerna.
The main application is located in
The frontend and the react server entrypoint are located in
The actual server resides in
Installation and Setup
See the setup docs
See the production docs
Up again soon..
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Password - password
Looking for an open source project to contribute to? All types of contributions are welcome here. Take a look at some of the current issues and see if you find something you'd like to help out with. Feel free to submit pull requests to the develop branch.
Contribution Area Ideas
- Build / Installation
- Play a major role in a community driven project, have some fun, and work on improving your skills.