One API, many services...
🧪 Try hyper
You can take a
or watch a video here https://youtu.be/J75hYi6Gqgc
To run hyper on your local machine in your terminal type:
curl -O https://hyperland.s3.amazonaws.com/hyper chmod +x hyper
This command will run a hyper service on PORT
6363and store data in
cwd[Ctrl/Cmd] - C will stop the service.
nano version of hyper implements the following ports and adapters:
- DATA - hyper-adapter-pouchdb
- CACHE - hyper-adapter-sqlite
- STORAGE - hyper-adapter-fs
- SEARCH - hyper-adapter-minisearch
- QUEUE - hyper-adapter-queue
Fork this repo and use gitpod!
- OpenSource Community
- CharlestonJS Community
- JRS Coding School Team
- And everyone else that has helped this project become successful!