Nodejs 16+ and
Yarn are required, make sure Yarn version is up-to-date.
If you do not have yarn installed, follow https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install.
git clone https://github.com/pluginjs/pluginjs.git && cd pluginjs yarn
Run a development server:
npx plugin <moduleName> # or npx plugin start <moduleName> # or npx plugin run <moduleName>
Build production bundle:
npx plugin build <moduleName> # or npx plugin b <moduleName> npx plugin build all
Create a new plugin:
npx plugin new <moduleName>
Test by jest
## When execute test command first time # npx plugin build all npx plugin test <moduleName>
npx plugin samples <moduleName> --sections=foo,bar
npx plugin publish <moduleName> [--repo-version=x.x.x]
Hi, Thank you for chooing Plugin.js
Pull Request Guide
- Fork this repository to your own account. Do not create branches here.
- Commit info reference Commit Message Guidelines.
- Make sure that running
yarn buildoutputs the correct files.
- Rebase before creating a PR to keep commit history clear.
- Make sure PRs are created to
devbranch instead of
- If your PR fixes a bug, please provide a description about the related bug.
- Mergeing a PR takes two maintainers: one approves the changes after reviewing, and then the other reviews and merges.
- Before submitting an issue, please check if similar problems have already been issued.
- Please provide OS and browser information. codesandbox is recommended to build a live demo so that your issue can be reproduced clearly.
@pluginjs is Licensed under the GPL-v3 license.
If you want to use @pluginjs project to develop commercial sites, themes, projects, and applications, the Commercial license is the appropriate license. With this option, your source code is kept proprietary.
For purchase an Commercial License, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright (C) 2022 Creation Studio Limited.