Building something great requires good tests, but it shouldn't be your job to automate, run, or maintain them. Redo learns how your app works and does all that for you.
We use a rush monorepo to manage the Redo app. Take a look at any of the individual packages to learn more:
@re-do/app: Desktop UI for creating and managing automated tests
💪-typed state management with simple shapes 🔷
- react-statelessly: React hooks for statelessly
- @re-do/website: Source for our website
- @re-do/components: Shared React component library
- @re-do/test: UI test runner
- @re-do/utils: Generic utilities
- @re-do/node-utils: Generic utilities for Node
- @re-do/model: Types that model Redo's data
- @re-do/configs: Shared configs (TS, jest, etc.)
These packages have left the monorepo nest, but you can visit them in their new homes:
If you're interested in contributing to one of our packages for the first time:
- Thank you
😍We'll do everything we can to make this as straightforward as possible, regardless of your experience.
- Check out our guide to get started!
Our current and planned work can always be found here.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Thank you to our awesome contributors!
Twitch user drummer10251