- CQRS - independent Command and Query sides.
- DDD Aggregate support.
- Event sourcing - using events as a source of truth and calculating read models from them.
- Integrates with React and Redux for seamless development experience.
- React Native support.
🚀 Getting Started
Make sure you have NodeJS version 14.17 or higher.
npx create-resolve-app my-awesome-app cd my-awesome-app npm run dev
You can also use npm or yarn tools
Note: Installing a package globally may require administrative privileges.
npm i -g create-resolve-app create-resolve-app my-awesome-app cd my-awesome-app npm run dev
yarn create resolve-app my-awesome-app cd my-awesome-app yarn run dev
Your application will be running at http://localhost:3000/.
Creating a new app with a code example
There are several code examples provided. You can add code from these examples into your projects. To list the available examples use the create-resolve-app -h command.
To create a new application with the code of the specific example use the create-resolve-app command with the -e flag followed by the example's name.
For instance, to run the shopping-list example, run:
npx create-resolve-app resolve-example -e shopping-list
You can find reSolve documentation in the docs section.
To get started with reSolve, see the step-by-step tutorial.
📢 Get in Touch
- Ask questions on Stackoverlow with resolvejs tag
- Use GitHub Issues to report bugs and suggest features
- Follow @resolvejs on Twitter or join our Facebook page for product news and updates
- Email the team firstname.lastname@example.org
reSolve is developed by Developer Express Inc.