Are you around?
Let your friends know if you are around! Publish your status so friends can subscribe. All status updates are sent directly to your friends via peer to peer networks.
Development Status: Very unstable.
- Clone from Github
npm run rebuild
Built with these awesome tools:
npm run start:dev to run in development mode and watch file changes.
Status updates are saved in a local level database,
.aya.db (aya = are you around). If you delete the database your account name & key will be reset.
- Make feeds download only
- Move database to user root
- Store last status/name of friends in DB. Use <- to show feed offline = friend offline
- Change status to offline on exit
- Nicer UI (thinking two tab panes, one for friends and one user)
- Add dates to status and show last update time
- Make status updates "tweets" and change "subscribe" to "follow".