Tools to work with the Philips Sierra ECG XML format.
This project provides reference implementations of readers for the Philips Sierra ECG XML format (v. 1.03, 1.04, and 1.04.01), specifically focusing on the XLI compression format used.
Currently there are sample libraries for:
- Amazon AWS Lambda + API Gateway (via JAWS)
There are currently integration examples for:
There are no required compilers for these projects, however, currently only the following has been tested:
- C/C++: Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, clang (LLVM 5.1)
- C# (.Net 2.0, .Net 4.0/4.5): Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2013
- Java: JDK 1.6+ with JAXB support
- Node.js: node v0.10.29+, v4.0.0+
- Octave: 3.6.0+
Sample XML files from various Philips devices would help ensure robustness of the underlying API. To contribute source code please review
Publications citing Sierra ECG Tools
- Khumrin P, Chumpoo P. Implementation of integrated heterogeneous electronic electrocardiography data into Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital Information System. Health Inform J 2014;1(2). (PubMed)
For any questions regarding the library you can contact Christopher at email@example.com.