bi-service is an abstraction layer with common interface for creating not-only web applications but also any apps that match the
request & response pattern whether an underlying communication protocol is
AMQP (message queues),
IPC or other..
Emphasis is put among other features on product API documentation, validation, error handling and automation of perpetually repeated tasks.
So that basic project foundations and application architecture doesn't need to be invented again and again for each (web) service.
The project empowers minimalistic but mature libraries like express and does its job on top of them striving for clean scalable, testable and consistent applications.
- JSON Schema integration
- App lifecycle events
- Resource & Service integrity inspection capabilities (health monitoring)
- Documentation autogeneration
- A SDK client package autogeneration
- response data filters
- request data validation
- shell integration
- caching solutions
- Semantic Service versioning
- and more (see Public API Reference)!