Disqus Server Client
Clients that helps your server to connect to the Disqus API.
We have two packages for you:
- disqus-server-client: core client to interact from your server with the Disqus API.
- disqus-server-client-core: stongly typed client to interact from your server with the Disqus API.
Keeping up to date
The. Disqus. API. Is. Not. Well. Documented!
But we'll use it anyway to generate the strongly typed clients:
- Generation can be started using
npm run generate.
- We are parsing the resources on https://disqus.com/api/docs/
- Each category is generated into a property of the client.
- Each resource is generated ad a method on each category.
- The following information is added to each resource:
- The description (not always there).
- Required and optional parameters -- they are converted into a Typescript interface.
- The first example is parsed into a TypeScript interface as a return type.
- The method (GET or POST).
Did you find something that was not right? Cool. Please file a bug with the details. If you have a PR. Event better.
This project is maintained by Kees C. Bakker.