eslint-plugin-censor The plugin will prevent you from using swear pejoratives and abuse words.
Table of Contents
To install the library run following command
npm i --save eslint-plugin-censor
Make the changes to the code and tests and then commit to your branch. Be sure to follow the commit message conventions.
Commit message summaries must follow this basic format:
Tag: Message (fixes #1234)
The Tag is one of the following:
- Fix - for a bug fix.
- Update - for a backwards-compatible enhancement.
- Breaking - for a backwards-incompatible enhancement.
- Docs - changes to documentation only.
- Build - changes to build process only.
- New - implemented a new feature.
- Upgrade - for a dependency upgrade.
- Chore - for tests, refactor, style, etc.
The message summary should be a one-sentence description of the change. The issue number should be mentioned at the end.