This is a command script which checks every 15 seconds for GNIB appointments and shows a notification if there are some slots available.
Clone this repository and then run the command bellow:
How to use
cd gnib-checker npm run start
Push Notifications Ready!
To enable push notifications you should:
- Create an account and request developer access at https://pushed.co/#get-started
- Create a channel on Pushed dashboard.
- Create the .env file at root folder and setup the Pushed credentials.
- Download Pushed app for iOS or Android.
- Using the app, subscribe for the channel which you created on step 2.
Template for the .env file
PUSHED_ID=... PUSHED_APP_SECRET=... PUSHED_APP_KEY=... PUSHED_CHANNEL_ALIAS=...
Let me know at https://github.com/ricardodantas/gnib-checker/issues
- Write unit tests.
- Add code coverage.
- Add CI.