Colour schemes and syntax themes
This is the master repo of all the colour schemes I have developed. For the time being, you will find the following herein:
- an SCSS stylesheet of each theme that can be used in Jekyll websites;
- a YAML file with the colour values in HEX format;
- a package with the HyperTerm port of each theme (where applicable);
- links to each theme's project page and corresponding Atom ports.
For an up-to-date list of the packages I have released, see:
- My website. http://www.protesilaos.com/schemes
- Atom profile. https://atom.io/users/protesilaos
- NPM profile. https://www.npmjs.com/~protesilaos
I was greatly inspired in my work by Ethan Schoonover's Solarized. My gratitude also extends to Bram de Haan for his Atelier schemes and to Chris Kempson for the original base16 project. Further thanks to Simurai, whose DuoTone syntax theme has provided the starting point for the actual code structure of the Atom packages.
As of June 12, 2016, this repository replaces the following three:
- Oliveira - https://github.com/protesilaos/oliveira
- Blau - https://github.com/protesilaos/blau
- Cyprium - https://github.com/protesilaos/cyprium
These were created at a time when I did not have an overarching plan on my syntax-themes-related work. Their maintenance had to be discontinued, as individual repos are hard to maintain at scale.
The label "Prot16" is a play on my nickname and Chris Kempson's base16.