MAAS GUI Framework
If you just need to include the latest compiled version of the MAAS GUI Framework, use our hosted version and fonts to kick start you project.
<link href="https://assets.ubuntu.com/v1/db3f6f83-maas-gui-framework.build-1.2.5.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"> <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:300,300i,400,400i,500,500i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet">
Including MAAS GUI Framework in your project via NPM
Pull down the latest version of MAAS GUI Framework into your local
and save it into your project's dependencies (
package.json) as follows:
npm install maas-gui-vanilla-theme
NOTE: if using npm version 4.0.0 or higher add
--legacy-bundling to your npm install command
If you wish to download or clone this repo run the following commands to setup and create the minified CSS:
npm install gulp build
You can override any of the settings in _settings.defaults.scss.
To see the latest changes and updates live please view the demo page
- Created new notification group style, to be used when multiple notifications of one category are to be displayed on the screen without swamping the UI.
- New secondary page navigation pattern has been included. This shall be used as secondary navigation for pages which are too long or require tabbed content.
- Meter element has been styled to follow our new component color styles. Can be used to show machine information such as CPU, RAM e.t.c.
- Uploading missing font assets and giving the ability to turn on or off local assets for fonts in
- Removing the sass docs gulp requirements, gulp command and scss comments.
- Updated all icons and colour set within the framework. This will keep inline with the Vanilla Framework and the new visual update which is going across all products
- Links have changed from black to blue. This keeps MAAS inline with Juju and other Cloud products also improves the visual UX.
- Improved the responsive nature of MAAS. Tables especially have been improved. The new card view and label using
aria-labelimproves the readability and uses on mobile / small screens.
- All assets have been renamed and also hosted on https://assets.ubuntu.com. This gives the flexibility to use hosted assets or to host them locally dependant on project.
- Navigation responsive issues have been resolved.
- Flash messages has been removed and now replaced with the improved notification pattern.
- New utility classes
u-display--desktophave been added for extra responsive development / design flexibility.
- Accordion styles have been slightly improved. Removing the cross style and keeping it consistent with our remove style.
- Login action card styles have been added to the framework.
With ♥ from Canonical