Using the Myo Armband to control the Sphero robotic ball.
To run this app, follow these steps:
- Clone this repo.
- Install node on your computer if you haven't already http://nodejs.org
- Run 'npm install' in your terminal to install the dependencies needed.
- To find the reference of the Sphero on your computer, run 'ls /dev/tty.Sphero*' in your Terminal and copy the path returned.
- Paste this path in the index.js file when the 'device' variable is declared.
- Enable the bluetooth connection on your computer.
- Wear the Myo armband and execute the unlock gesture.
- Run 'node app.js' in your terminal and enjoy!
You should see a message in your terminal when the Sphero is connected but it may take a few seconds. If nothing seems to happen just relaunch the app.
- Wave in to make the ball go left.
- Wave out to make the ball go right.
- Close your fist to make the ball go forward.
- Spread your fingers to stop the ball from rolling.
- Create custom gestures?