Elements are split in 4 categories:
- ozone-api: Provide low level interface to Ozone server.
- ozone-material: provide paper material design to display specific Ozone content. (Based on Polymer)
- ozone-helper: provide generic class helper.
- ozone-logic: provide helper class for Ozone operation.
See demo application demo.
- ozone-type Declaration of Ozone type.
ozone-config (DEPRECATED) Expose Ozone API configuration. Configuration is loaded from
- ozone-search-helper Helper for Ozone search queries.
- taktik-polymer-typescript Module providing development facilities for Ozone Polymer and TypeScript modules.
OzoneAPIRequestis a light wrapper over
XMLHttpRequestto manager AJAX request to Ozone.
- ozone-default-client default instance of ozone-typescript-client.
- ozone-typescript-client is a typescript module that manages connection and communication to ozone.
ozone-api-type(DEPRECATED) is a low level module to Ozone type API. It provides read operation on collection type.
- ozone-api-authentication (DEPRECATED) Low level wrapper around Ozone login, logout and authentication API.
XMLHttpRequestto upload media using Ozone v2 upload channel.
- ozone-api-edit-video ES6 module written in TypeScript to save selected video chunks.
- ozone-api-item Low level ES6 module to Ozone API. It provide CRUD operation and search in a given collection.
- ozone-video-player WebComponent that play video from Ozone.
- ozone-free-text-search WebComponent that play video from Ozone.
ozone-upload Configurable WebComponent to upload files on Ozone. Based on
- ozone-item-preview Webcomponent based on Polymer to preview an Ozone item.
- ozone-item-edit This package contains several WebComponents based on Polymer to edit an Ozone item.
- ozone-mosaic Webcomponent to display mosaic of Ozone preview.
This project contains a set of npm library that can be installed individually. There are aimed to be builded with webpack. See the demo project for webpack configuration example.
Any contribution and comment are welcomed.
Do not hesitate to report issues and ask questions in previously reported issues.
You are also more than welcomed to suggest fixes through pull requests.
A Lerna project
ozone-components are centralized in a Lerna repo. Please refer to Lerna documentation for generic usage such as project import, dependency installation or project bootstraping.
$ yarn install $ npm run bower $ npm run bootstrap $ npm run build
Viewing demo Application
$ npm run demo
Open a browser in http://localhost:9000
$ npm run test
$ npm run doc