TypeScript Playground Plugin
Shows what the TypeScript Scanner reads when running over your TS/JS code.
Running this plugin
- Click this link to install
- Open up the TypeScript Playground
- Go the "Plugins" in the sidebar
- Look for "Plugins from npm"
- Add "playground-ts-scanner"
- Reload the browser
Then it will show up as a tab in the sidebar.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for the full details, however, TLDR:
git clone ... yarn install yarn start
Then tick the box for starting plugin development inside the TypeScript Playground.