React Component Validation
This package provides two High Order Components (HOC) for validating a react component and transfering the errors from the component to store or its parent or anywhere you need.
- It will start the composed component's validation.
- Transfer the compouted validation properties ( eg: errors ) to store/parent/(anywhere you want).
- It can reset component's validation properties.
- Adds additional functionality in a component to act as the validator of its child components.
- It maintains the child component's errors, in-progress validations.
- Provides a function to get the child componets validation properties and pass this function to children as prop.
- It will update all the child components validation properties to store/parent/(anywhere you want).