SeeSo is an AI based eye tracking SDK which uses image from RGB camera to track where the user is looking. Extra hardware is not required and you can start your development for free. In 2021, SeeSo was recognized for its innovative technology and won GLOMO Award for Best Mobile Innovation for Connected Living!
- Supports multi-platform (iOS/Android/Unity/Windows/Web-JS)
- Has simple and quick calibration (1-5 points)
- Has high accuracy and robustness compared to its competitors.
- Overview: https://docs.seeso.io/nonversioning/document/seeso-sdk-overview
- Quick Start: https://docs.seeso.io/nonversioning/quick-start/web-quick-start
- API: https://docs.seeso.io/docs/api/web-api-docs
|80 and above
- Must be issued a license key in SeeSo Manage
Setting License Key
- Clone or download this project.
- Get a license key from https://manage.seeso.io and copy your key to
const licenseKey = 'YOUR_LICENSE_KEY_HERE'; // Issue license key! -> https://manage.seeso.io
How to run
- To run Gaze sample
$ npm install $ npm run gaze
- To run Calibration sample
$ npm install $ npm run calibration
How to install SeeSo
- Using npm:
$ npm install seeso
- Using CDN: It will be available soon.
If you have any problems, feel free to contact us