Terbo is a modular ERP database for Postgres. The database can be built by installing the desired modules and their dependencies.
The API is implemented through stored procedures that take JSON arguments and return JSON objects.
Wrap the modules in your own SQL to build more functionality.
The Terbo API is implemented through functions. API functions take and return json type.
API functions are granted the permissions of the definer. Private functions are not.
When updating, only fields that are present on the payload will be updated.
Omitted fields will remain as they were before the update. To explicitly set a
filed to NULL, set the corresponding payload property to
- create_ something will insert something into the database.
- get_ retrieves a single record of some sort.
- find_ retrieves multiple records of some sort
- json_to_ prefix is a query of some sort. Send in some json and get some json back.
- search looks for things of different criteria.
insert_ inserts something and returns a record of the insertion