The default-package-name repo for babel code modules. Just install and run "start" to begin repo setup.
git clone http://github.com/weifund/default cd default npm install npm start
Some about description for this repo.
Please help better the ecosystem by submitting issues and pull requests to default-package-name. We need all the help we can get to build the absolute best linting standards and utilities. We follow the AirBNB linting standard. Please read more about contributing to
default-package-name in the
You'll find more detailed information on using default-package-name and tailoring it to your needs in our guides:
- User guide - Usage, configuration, FAQ and complementary tools.
- Developer guide - Contributing to default-package-name and writing your own plugins & formatters.
There is always a lot of work to do, and will have many rules to maintain. So please help out in any way that you can:
- Create, enhance, and debug rules (see our guide to "Working on rules").
- Improve documentation.
- Chime in on any open issue or pull request.
- Open new issues about your ideas for making stylelint better, and pull requests to show us how your idea works.
- Add new tests to absolutely anything.
- Work on improving performance of rules.
- Create or contribute to ecosystem tools, like the plugins for Atom and Sublime Text.
- Spread the word.
The MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 WeiFund. www.weifund.io Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.