Bundle Transformer - a modular extension for the System.Web.Optimization (also known as the Microsoft ASP.NET Web Optimization Framework).
ScriptTransformer classes, included in the core of Bundle Transformer and implement the
IBundleTransform interface. They are intended to replace the standard classes:
The main differences of the
ScriptTransformer classes from a standard implementations: ability to exclude unnecessary assets when adding assets from a directory, does not produce the re-minification of pre-minified assets, support automatic transformation of relative paths to absolute in CSS code (by using the
UrlRewritingCssPostProcessor), etc. These classes do not produce the minification of code in runtime, but this feature can be added by installing of minifier-modules (now available modules based on Microsoft Ajax Minifier, YUI Compressor for .NET, NUglify, Google Closure Compiler, Douglas Crockford's JSMin, Dean Edwards' Packer, Mihai Bazon's UglifyJS, Sergey Kryzhanovsky's CSSO (CSS Optimizer), WebGrease and Clean-css). In addition, you can also install translator-modules, that implement the translation of code on intermediate languages (LESS, Sass, SCSS, CoffeeScript, TypeScript, Mustache (by using Hogan) and Handlebars). Apart from this, in the Bundle Transformer there is a third type of modules - postprocessors. Postprocessors runs after translators and before minifiers. Now available following postprocessors: URL rewriting CSS postprocessor (included in core) and postprocessor-module based on the Andrey Sitnik's Autoprefixer.
This extension will help your web applications successfully pass a most part of the tests in Google PageSpeed.
- Bundle Transformer: LESS
- Bundle Transformer: Sass and SCSS
- Bundle Transformer: CoffeeScript
- Bundle Transformer: TypeScript
- Bundle Transformer: Hogan
- Bundle Transformer: Handlebars
- Bundle Transformer: Microsoft Ajax
- Bundle Transformer: YUI
- Bundle Transformer: NUglify
- Bundle Transformer: Closure
- Bundle Transformer: JSMin
- Bundle Transformer: Packer
- Bundle Transformer: UglifyJS
- Bundle Transformer: CSSO
- Bundle Transformer: WebGrease
- Bundle Transformer: Clean-css
Documentation is located on the wiki of this Repo.
See the changelog.
Old Project Site
Old project site are located on CodePlex.
Who's Using Bundle Transformer
If you use Bundle Transformer in some project, please send me a message so I can include it in this list:
- ASP.NET MVC5 with Bootstrap 3.1.1 LESS by Krzysztof Osowicki
- bootlessmvc by Jarek Dubrownik
- Bundle Transformer LESS Theme Builders by Ben Embery
- Dynamic Bundles for ASP.NET MVC by Matt Perdeck
- Equ Umbraco Bootstrap
- LearnAngular by Levi Botelho
- ModernSkins by Sam Salisbury
- Open Government Data Initiative v6
- Optimus by Tim Geyssens
- ProteanCMS by Trevor Spink
- Sassy by Warren Buckley
- Vault MVC Library by Admir Tuzovic, Josip Dusper, Mirza Dervisevic and Fedja Omeragic
- VMware AirWatch MDM Server 8.0
- Web Performance Helpers for ASP.NET MVC by Ben Embery
- Customer's Canvas
- Latvia Dance Sport Federation (LSDF)
- NextGear Capital
- TIKSN Development
Bundle Transformer was created and is maintained by Andrey Taritsyn.