Open source application framework for building portable graphical interfaces in C#, featuring a declarative language for ui with styling and templates called IML similar to XAML and a binding system for easy code linking.
C.R.O.W. is in beta development state, api could change.
- Declarative interface definition.
- Dynamic binding system
- SVG rendering (with rsvg library)
- GLFW3 for platform dependant integration.
- Cairo Graphic Library >= 1.20, for 2d graphic rendering.
- rsvg library for svg rendering
Due to the early state of this project and the frequent changes, some part of the docs may be outdated.
Please report bugs and issues on GitHub