ZBRA Impress implementation for .NET Standard 2.0 compatible with .NET Core.
ZBRA Impress is a commons library containing very useful classes like
Fraction together in an assortment of useful extension methods.
- Impress - Contains the core basics that may be useful on any and every project
- Impress.Globalization - Contains a globalization API to correctly internationalize and localize your application. Useful even if your application has a target single language.
- Impress.Validation - Contains a validation framework together with a annotations based validator. Creates messages compatible with the Globalization toolbox.
- Impress.Mail - Contains a framework for sending email. It can send mail directly, using queues and/or using storable queues allowing sending mail to be part of unit of work transaction
- Impress.Futures - Contains the concept of CompletableFuture to help make sense of parallel executions as an alternative to async/await. Depends on Impress core.
- Impress.DomainEvents - Contains a simple Domain Event framework based on the Observer/Listener pattern
Toolboxes are available at nuget.org
- Impress - https://www.nuget.org/packages/Impress.Core
- Impress.Globalization - not yet published
- Impress.Validation - not yet published
- Impress.Mail - not yet published
- Impress.Futures - not yet published
- Impress.DomainEvents - not yet published