Accurate and high performance C++ interop code generator for C#.
- Accurate, fast code-gen for C++ and COM interfaces from their C++ headers.
- No dependencies on .NET Runtime COM support
- Supports passing code-gen information through MSBuild project and package references
- Pluggable Runtime Library Name and runtime support type names (default library is SharpGen.Runtime)
- Projects that implement their own SharpGenTools runtime support classes can add mapping rules to ensure that their generated code uses their runtime support library.
Components in this Repo
- The code-gen engine that runs CastXML to parse the C++ and then generates the C# interop code.
- Patches the
calliinstructions for efficient C++ interop as well as other constructs not possible in C#
- Patches the
- MSBuild tooling to integrate SharpGen and SharpPatch directly into projects
- Runtime support classes for code generated by SharpGen.
- Legacy command line front-end for SharpGen with Avalonia progress-dialog
- Xplat version of original SharpGen application
- Legacy command line front-end for SharpPatch
- The original SharpCli application
- Any projects using the SDK to generate code must use new SDK-style projects with MSBuild 15.3 or higher (.NET Core 2.0 SDK or VS 2017.3)
- Make any mapping files a
SharpGenMappingitem in your
- MSBuild 15.3 or newer.
- .NET Core 2.0
- CMake 3.0 or newer.