Portable lightweight .NET ORM for mobile, desktop and servers
Iridium is a .NET ORM that can be used on any .NET platform, including Xamarin and .NET Core on Linux and OSX.
- Works on any .NET platform, including Xamarin and .NET Core on Linux and OSX.
- Lightweight (assembly is < 140k), very fast and with zero external dependencies
- Full LINQ expression support, including complex expressions involving relations
- Seamless support for relations (many-to-one and one-to-many)
- Uses POCO classes (no base class or interface required)
- Works with any storage backend, including SQL databases and non-relational databases, in-memory storage and flat files (Json/Xml)
- Built-in support for many databases. Adding other database providers is extremely easy.
- SQL Server