This project template provides a starter kit for managing your site dependencies with. This is meant as a starting point. Change things as need it.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development purposes.
In order to create a new project, you will need to have install:
- PHP 7.3 or up (this is only for creating the project)
project-name with the name of the folder or the proj ect
composer create-project drupal-settings/drupal-composer project-name
In order to start the project run:
This will install your Drupal project. If there are any configuration files available, it will install Drupal with those configurations.
- Drupal - The web framework used.
- Composer - Dependency Management.
- Lando - local development environment tool built on Docker container technology.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Daniel Noyola - Initial work - danielnv18
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU v2.0 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Inspiration: drupal-composer/drupal-project