SilverStripe Elemental Accordion Block
A block that displays content in collapsable panels.
- dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental: ^4.8
- dynamic/silverstripe-elemental-baseobject: ^3.0
- symbiote/silverstripe-gridfieldextensions: ^3.1
composer require dynamic/silverstripe-elemental-accordion
Upgrading from version 2
Elemental Accordion drops
sheadawson/silverstripe-linkable usage in favor of
gorriecoe/silverstripe-linkfield. To avoid data loss, install the
dynamic/silverstripe-link-migrator module as follows:
composer require dynamic/silverstripe-link-migrator
Then, run the task "Linkable to SilverStripe Link Migration" via
/dev/tasks, or cli via:
This will populate all of the new Link fields with data from the old class.
A block that allows you to create collapsible content blocks.
The default templates are based off the jQuery UI Accordion classes/styling
Front End sample of an Accordion
CMS - Accordion Main Tab
CMS - Accordion Panel List
CMS - Accordion Panel Edit
Getting more elements
See Elemental modules by Dynamic
See SilverStripe Elemental Configuration
The translations for this project are managed via Transifex and are updated automatically during the release process. To contribute, please head to the link above and get translating!
Bugs are tracked in the issues section of this repository. Before submitting an issue please read over existing issues to ensure yours is unique.
If the issue does look like a new bug:
- Create a new issue
- Describe the steps required to reproduce your issue, and the expected outcome. Unit tests, screenshots and screencasts can help here.
- Describe your environment as detailed as possible: SilverStripe version, Browser, PHP version, Operating System, any installed SilverStripe modules.
Please report security issues to the module maintainers directly. Please don't file security issues in the bugtracker.
Development and contribution
If you would like to make contributions to the module please ensure you raise a pull request and discuss with the module maintainers.