Laravel VueJS/Vuetify Powered admin, booting up required components that separates Admin and Front and provides rich tools such as Media Library
What will this bootstraping do?
- Ready to go Laravel/Vue/Vuetify Admin
- Sample Blog, ready to extend or use
- Provides Multiple Authentication for the Front end and the Back end (Admin)
- Creates Separate Controllers Folders (AdminControllers and FrontControllers)
- Separate Route files, for admin -> admin.php and for front-end web.php
- Separte views for admin and front end so that the application remains organized and flows well
- Media Management: Manage static assets of your application through database. It provides boiler plate to record every upload in the database. Of course, it has Rich Media Library built with VueJs (https://vuejs.org) and Uppy.io (https://uppy.io/).
- The media library reduces the time consuming tasks of creating uploading functionality and manage it and speed-up the other tasks
- composer require jigeshraval/adlara-bootstrap
- Add "AdLara\Boot\BootstrapServiceProvider::class" in the providers array in config/app.php
- Make sure database credentials are added in .env file and database is connected with the Laravel Application
- Delete all the migrations from database/migrations folder
- php artisan vendor:publish --tag=adlarafullsetup --force
- npm install
- npm run watch (for the dev mode) or npm run production (if you're ready to deploy)
- php artisan migrate
- Now go to http://127.0.0.1/admin and you will be able to see login screen, use firstname.lastname@example.org and password: adlaraera1 for your initial login
This step is only if you want database seeding to be done
- php artisan db:seed --class=PostSeeder
- Coming soon!