This module integrates Kalastatic with Drupal.
WHY THIS MODULE
For a prototype to be truly alive, it must co-exist with the dynamic assets generated by the CMS. When the user installs a module in Drupal, CSS and JS should be brought into the prototype context for regression testing on components and templates.
Conversely, the prototype as a canonical style guide should be pulled into the CMS. This approach ensures a portable and agnostic approach to design, and eases portability across multiple systems – avoiding re-implementation, and centralizing maintenance.
- provides pretty paths at
- permissions for viewing the styleguide and protoype
- a configurable path to Kalastatic resources
- provides Drupal CSS and JS that can be shared back to the prototype
- dynamic sharing of resources from Drupal to the prototype
Install the module as usual. See http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for help.
- Configure user permissions in Administration » People » Permissions
Define where Kalastatic lives within Drupal. Grab CSS and JS references that can be added to the prototype.
View Kalastatic prototype
Users with this permission will be able to access the prototype at /kalastatic/prototype.
View Kalastatic styleguide
Users with this permission will be able to access the prototype at /kalastatic/styleguide. But why hide the beauty? Let everyone see it!
Visit the KalaStatic upgrade documentation.
- sonictruth * https://www.drupal.org/u/sonictruth
- RobLoach * https://www.drupal.org/u/robloach
- Andrew_Mallis * https://www.drupal.org/u/andrew_mallis
Issues for this module are currently handled in the context of the main project at https://github.com/kalamuna/kalastatic