SilverStripe Event Management Module
The Silverstripe Event Management Module allows you to model real life events and display them in calendar and list views on your SilverStripe website.
- Simple recurring event support
- iCalendar based export option allows user to save events to their calendar application of choice
- Responsive calendar and list views for displaying events to users
composer require quadra-digital/silverstripe-event-management-module
- Download the code base by either cloning this repository or downloading the provided .zip file
- Name the module directory "event-management"
- Place the module directory in the sites web root (i.e. at the same level as /mysite)
- Run a /dev/build and /?flush=all against the website
- Custom Colours - You can modify the primary and secondary colour definitions in /scss/layout.scss, run
npm installin the events-management directory, run gulp and voila, colour coded event templates
This module uses the BSD 3-Clause license. See the LICENCE.md file for the full licence.
Copyright (c) 2016, Quadrahedron Limited All rights reserved.
This module is built by Quadra Digital and has been made open source for free, we are unlikly to be able to offer much support however if you have any queries regarding usage, licencing, bugs or improvements please use one of the appropriate contact below.
Joe Harvey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ping Ho <email@example.com>