A Slick carousel wrapper for SilverStripe. See: http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- SilverStripe 4 (use this module's release line 2.0 and onwards)
- Or: SilverStripe 3 (use this module's release line 1.x)
- unclecheese/display-logic module (any version that is compatible with SS4/SS3)
THE README IS COMING! If you need it, please raise an issue about the readme, and I will hurry with it. But don't be afraid, the module is quite easy to use. The simplest setup contains just a few steps:
- Extend your
Pageclass with Taitava\SlickCarousel\CarouselExtension (or SiteTree class or any other class derived from SiteTree). Create a new file
app/_config/slickcarousel.ymland put this content there:
Page: extensions: - Taitava\SlickCarousel\CarouselExtension
- Put $Carousel inside your Page.ss (or similar) layout template.
- Run /dev/build?flush=all
- Go to the CMS and go to edit some page and look for the new Carousel tab.
Slick carousel options can be configured via YAML:
Taitava\SlickCarousel\Carousel: slick_options: autoplay: true
The autoplay option is just an example. For a complete list of available options, please see: http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/#settings
The module is still under development, so
I don't consider it stable yet. (Update 2017-01-14: I'm using this module on a few websites in production and the module has done it's job well so far, but please let me know if you encounter any problems). However, Slick is stable so there's actually not much that can break, as the wrapper is quite simple! :)
You can tweak these settings in
app/_config/slickcarousel.yml. Here are the options are listed with default values.