What is Blynk?
Blynk provides iOS and Android apps to control any hardware over the Internet or directly using Bluetooth. You can easily build graphic interfaces for all your projects by simply dragging and dropping widgets, right on your smartphone. Blynk is the most popular IoT platform used by design studios, makers, educators, and equipment vendors all over the world.
Blynk Arduino Library
Optionally: Blynk Server. Public Blynk Cloud is free for anyone who is using Blynk for personal (non-commercial) purposes.
Social: Webpage / Facebook / Twitter / Kickstarter
Help Center: http://help.blynk.cc
Community Forum: http://community.blynk.cc
Examples Browser: http://examples.blynk.cc
Blynk for Business: http://www.blynk.io
Quickstart: Arduino + Ethernet shield
- Download the Blynk app (App Store, Google Play)
- Get the Auth Token from the app
- Import this library to Arduino IDE. Guide here
- In Arduino IDE, select File -> Examples -> Blynk -> Boards_Ethernet -> Arduino_Ethernet
- Update Auth Token in the sketch and upload it to Arduino
- Connect your Arduino with Ethernet shield to the internet
Please find examples on how to use different types of connections (transports) and how to do make something great with Blynk. You can easily apply any type of board/connection to all examples.
Supported boards, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, Serial, USB...
We accept contributions from our community: stability bugfixes, new hardware support, or any other improvements.
Here is a list of what you could help with.
Implementations for other platforms
- Node.js, Espruino, Browsers
- Lua, OpenWrt, NodeMCU
- Python, MicroPython
- OpenWrt packages
This project is released under The MIT License (MIT)