LIN Master Node Emulation
This library implements a Local Interconnect Master node emulation. For an explanation of the LIN bus and protocol e.g. see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Interconnect_Network.
- blocking and non-blocking operation
- multiple, simultaneous LIN nodes with independent baudrates and protocol
- optional callback functions for slave response frames
Supported Boards (with additional LIN hardware):
- all boards using the Atmel ATMega328 controller, e.g. Arduino Uno and Nano
- all boards using the Atmel ATMega2560 controller, e.g. Arduino Mega
- all boards using the Atmel SAM3X8E controller, e.g. Arduino Due
As no device specific tricks are used, other boards should also work, if they are supported by the Task Scheduler library.
Have fun!, Georg