SparkFun CCS811 Arduino Library
This is an arduino IDE library to control the CCS811.
This has been tested with Arduino Uno, ESP32, and Teensy 3.2 using Arduino 1.8.1.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Contains class diagrams for the driver. Ignored by IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- BaselineOperator - Save and restore baselines to the EEPROM
- BasicReadings - Get data from the CCS811 as fast as possible
- BME280Compensated - Compensate the CCS811 with data from your BME280 sensor
- Core - Shows how the underlying hardware object works
- NTCCompensated - Compensate the CCS811 with data from a supplied NTC Thermistor
- setEnvironmentalReadings - Compensate the CCS with random data
- TwentyMinuteTest - Report data with timestamp.
- WakeAndInterrupt - Shows how to use the nWake and nInt pins
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the CCS811 Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the CCS811 Breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-14193- CCS811 Breakout board
- V 1.0.0 -- Initial commit of Arduino compatible library.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.