React Native Firebase
WARNING: Master branch is the work in progress v6.0.0 version of React Native Firebase, you're probably looking for the current v5.x.x branch instead, please send all PRs for the live version to that branch. You can learn more about this here.
React Native Firebase is built with four key principals in mind;
- 🧪 Well tested
- every module is extensively tested to >95% coverage
- first class support for both Flow & Typescript included
- full reference & installation documentation alongside detailed guides and FAQs
🔥Mirrors official Firebase Web SDK
- functions as a drop-in replacement for the Firebase Web SDK in React Native
- maximises cross-platform code re-usability e.g. re-using code on web platforms
This is the root of the monorepo for React Native Firebase, if you're looking for a specific package please select the package link from below.
The main package that you interface with is
React Native Firebase also publishes several other packages, some only used internally, others for public consumption such as Hooks.
|app-types||Common Firebase types used by and all modules.|
|common||Common utilities used by all modules.|
|hooks (WIP)||Official React Hooks for React Native Firebase.|
TODO other packages
- Issues & PRs
- Code & Testing
- Marketing & Content
- Code of Conduct
- See LICENSE
Built and maintained with