Table of Contents
- Setup - The basics of getting started with portmap
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module manages the RPC port mapper.
Beginning with portmap
In the very simplest case, you can just include the following:
The port mapper exposes no configuration options so the above example is all that is necessary.
This module has been built on and tested against Puppet 5 and higher.
The module has been tested on:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7
- Ubuntu 14.04/16.04
- Debian 8
- OpenBSD 6.0/6.1
$ bundle exec rake spec $ PUPPET_INSTALL_TYPE=agent PUPPET_INSTALL_VERSION=x.y.z bundle exec rake beaker:<nodeset>
Please log issues or pull requests at github.