A Mopidy web client with an Android Material design feel.
This is a stripped down and slightly tarted up web front end for my own personal use and a few people I make retro radios into streaming music players for.
You won't see the wealth of settings that the brilliant Mopidy Websettings gives you because this was created for people with pre-installed systems who won't be making that level of change. Maybe I'll add in some meta settings to say which settings are accessible in a later update!
Install by running:
pip install configobj pip install Mopidy-Material-Webclient
NOTE: The current pip package does not include a dependency on configobj and needs to be installed separately
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Material-Webclient to your Mopidy configuration file:
[material-webclient] enabled = true config_file = /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
- Mopidy music server which this is only a web front end for
- A lot of the original code from the Pi Musicbox for settings and the orginal SD image I worked from
- Added missing files to the pypi distribution
- Reworked searching from the library
- Playing a track now inserts it into the current queue then plays it
- Clear queue function
- Lots of cleanup and linting of scripts
- Initial release.
- Lots of unnecessary files still in there from Bower, I'll add Grunt at some point to strip out the minified versions.
- About and restart don't work at all from the System menu
- Search produces results but you can't do anything with them. I'm not happy with any of the search mechanic at the moment - so expect to see that entirely revamped.
- Playlist support is really basic, just saving the current queue as a new playlist