OpenFDM: An open source flight dynamics library for Modelica
- OpenFDM Copyright (C) 2012 James Goppert, Jennifer Wu
- License: GPL v3
- This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. For details see license.txt.
- Modified MultiBody library used to fix linearization issues with the OpenModelica Compiler.
- A modified OMPython is included that adds more error handling and a class wrapper, see the python directory.
- A test suite is provided using python. It can be run using python nose. It must be run within the python directory.
cd python nosetests -v
- The scripts in the test directory can be run using omc. The project path must be appended to OPENMODELICALIBRARY. To run the script datcom.mos from the command line type:
OPENMODELICALIBRARY=$OPENMODELICALIBRARY:/path/to/openfdm omc +s test/Datcom.mos
run: Prepends openfdm path to OPENMODELICALIBRARY and runs a script.
term: Starts OMShell-terminal with the proper paths for OpenFDM.
omset: Sets the modelica path for svn or installed versions.