Air quality data
A toolkit to retrieve, analyze and visualize data from a variety of air quality sensors.
The scripts include tools to
- wrap the APIs of various data providers, including Civic Lab Brussels' InfluencAir project, the luftdaten.info project, madavi.de and irceline.be
- represent sensors of those different providers as objects with a unified interface to make it easy to interact with them
- retrieve sensor measurement data through API calls
- cache those data
- clean and combine the data
- describe measurements statistically - individual sensors or groups to compare
- plot measurement time series
- find sensors that are geographically close to a point of interest or to other sensors
For usage examples, see the demo notebook.
To install airqdata from PyPI, run
pip install airqdata
A Python 3.5+ environment and several Python packages are required. When installing airqdata with pip, those dependencies will be installed automatically. Otherwise see requirements.txt and install_requirements.sh in this repository.
The scripts are licensed under the GPLv3.