Please do not ask questions about this project anymore.
Web-based visual editor for generating atx testcase.
- atx (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/atx/)
- futures (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/futures/)
- tornado (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tornado/)
$ pip install atx-webide==0.1.1.dev72
- what you see is what you get
- autocompletion of atx keywords & Python
- crop screen as images to operation by atx
- convenient operations on codes, files & images
- to be continued
$ python -m atxweb
It will start the server and open the web browser. Just do as follows:
- choose & connect device,
- edit your code in web-editor,
- click 刷新 to refresh screen, click 运行/运行到本行 to run/run step,
- draw rect on screen and click 保存选区 to save cropped screen region,
- Coding tab shows the code editing, Images tab shows the cropped images,
- when running, output will be show at console,
- click 保存 to save the workspace (actually changes will be saved when changing tabs, so it's not nessesary most of time).