Read and write common file formats to Amazon S3 and local files.
- Reads and writes Pickle, CSV, JSON, and YAML
- Works without an S3 connection (with local files)
- Supports Python 2.7 and uses boto2
- Supports OS X, Linux, and Windows
- Tested and production-hardened
from baiji.serialization import json with open(filename, 'w') as f: json.dump(foo, f) with open(filename, 'r') as f: foo = json.load(f)
from baiji.serialization import json json.dump(foo, filename) foo = json.load(filename)
from baiji.serialization import csv with open(filename, 'w') as f: csv.dump(foo, f) with open(filename, 'r') as f: foo = csv.load(f)
from baiji.serialization import csv csv.dump(foo, filename) foo = csv.load(filename)
pip install -r requirements_dev.txt rake test rake lint
- Issue Tracker: github.com/bodylabs/baiji-serialization/issues
- Source Code: github.com/bodylabs/baiji-serialization
Pull requests welcome!
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the Apache license, version 2.0.