Looking at AWS Cost Explorer data? Not sure what's costing you $$$?
Explore the Cost Explorer with Cost Explorer Explorer!
Install and run
Try it with
pipx run ce2
Or install with
pipx install ce2 # or... pip install --user ce2
Get Cost Explorer data in a format usable from the CLI.
Calculate monthly averages and variance on historical spend information. Get CE's projections for monthly spend in simple output.
Lots of nice-to-have things which I haven't done yet and might never do:
- actual arg parsing
- multiple output formats, including CSV and JSON from computed stats
- ASCII-art graphs showing your days of highest spend
- thresholding to remove "negligible" cost services from the output by default
- data trimming and normalization to remove up-front spend and other "aberrant" data points from variance and average calculations
- interactive CLI mode
- multi-account data aggregation using assume-role with configured roles