django-forms-builder plugin for django-cmsA
This plugin provides a simple means of inserting django-forms-builder forms
as django-cms plugins. You will need to override django-forms-builder's default
built_form.html template in your project in order to POST the form using AJAX, which is then handled appropriately by django-forms-builder's built in views. See the sample template for a better idea of how this works.
- django >= 1.8
- django-cms >= 3.3.1
Verify django-cms and django-forms-builder are installed correctly.
pip install cmsplugin-forms-builderor download this package and run
python setup.py install
'forms_builder.forms', 'cmsplugin_forms_builder'to your project's INSTALLED_APPS.
In order to submit your django-forms-builder forms via AJAX, you will need to override django-forms-builder's default
built_form.htmltemplate. Since everyone's use case is different, this repository does not come with a predefined template in order to work "out-of-the-box". However, a sample template is provided to help you get started.
See the Contributing Guidelines.
v1.1.1 (March 29, 2018):
* Organize the plugin in the admin UI with other form plugins. * Display a useful string description of forms in the admin UI.
v1.1.0 (September 8, 2016):
* Adding migration required for Django CMS v3.3.1 and later, which is now required for this app.
* Include README.md in the manifest.
* Removed unnecessary code in views.py and urls.py. * Improved documentation in README * Added screenshots and sample `build_form.html` template * Fixed setup.py, no longer requires pip>=6.0 * Loosened requirements slightly
* Update to Django 1.7 migrations
* Fixed bug on Safari browser, make sure that 'cmsplugin_forms_builder' comes above 'forms_builder.forms' in INSTALLED_APPS
* Fixed bugs related to imports in views.py
* Initial commit