- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ.
- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ item to an FAQ.
- As reviewer, I can add an FAQ item (a "subquestion") to an FAQ item.
- As reviewer, I can use rich text to create an FAQ item.
- As reviewer, I can link to an existing FAQ item.
- As anonymous user, I can see an FAQ list.
- As anonymous user, I can search the FAQ and FAQ Entry.
The versions 2.0.0 and above (releases from the master branch) are used for Plone 5.2 / Python 3.
For Plone 4 and Plone 5.0/5.1 support, please use versions 1.x.x.
This product has been translated into
Install collective.faq by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.faq
and then run "bin/buildout".
If you are having issues, please let us know.
- Python 3.7
Run Static Code Analysis:
Run Unit / Integration Tests:
Run Robot Framework based acceptance tests:
The development of this plugin has been kindly sponsored by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Developed by kitconcept.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.