collective.geo.kml provides KML views for geo-referenced objects, allowing Plone containers and collections to be visualized in Google Earth.
It also provides a map view to Plone Folder and Topic content types to display kml data.
Table of contents
- Plone >= 4.0
- collective.geo.geographer >= 2.0
- collective.geo.mapwidget >= 2.0
Full documentation for end users can be found in the "docs" folder. It is also available online at https://collectivegeo.readthedocs.io/
This product has been translated into
- Chinese Simplified.
- Traditional Chinese.
You can contribute for any message missing or other new languages, join us at Plone Collective Team into Transifex.net service with all world Plone translators community.
This addon can be installed has any other addons, please follow official documentation.
This add-on is tested using Travis CI. The current status of the add-on is:
Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know by opening a ticket.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.geo.kml/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.geo.kml
- Documentation: https://collectivegeo.readthedocs.io/
- Sean Gillies
- Giorgio Borelli - gborelli
- Silvio Tomatis - silviot
- David Beitey - davidjb
- Christian Ledermann - nan
- Rob Gietema - robgietema
- Leonardo J. Caballero G. - macagua
The project is licensed under the GPL.